Joint Trinity and Grace churches’ Sunday morning bible study during the month of October will be at Grace Lutheran’s Mueller Fellowship Hall.
Trinity will be celebrating the Feast of St. Michael and All Angels this week on Friday, September 29, 2017. Divine Service will start at 7:00pm.
If you want to learn more about St. Michael, Pastor Boyle will be the “Hall of Men” featured speaker providing a brief lecture about St. Michael September 28. See http://www.eighthdayinstitute.org/hall_of_men for more information, location, and this year’s schedule.
- Sunday school is at Grace in August.
- The daily Matins service at Grace will resume next week (August 7). Until then, the Tuesday, Thursday, Friday schedule for Matins will continue this week (August 1, 3, 4).
- Evening prayer on Wednesday evenings will resume on Wednesday, August 9.
- Private absolution will resume on Friday, August 11 from 3:30 – 4:30 PM. There is a listing on the Trinity calendar for private absolution to resume on Friday, August 4. There is a schedule conflict at that time and so there will not be private absolution this week.
- Pastor is encouraging all to attend the OMT meeting that occurs this month on Tuesday, August 15 from 9 AM – 12 noon. The book under discussion will talk about the altar guild so altar guild members are especially encouraged to attend, if possible.
- Finally, there is a special evening service on Tuesday, August 15 in celebration of the Festival of St. Mary, Theotokos. The service will be held at Grace beginning at 7 PM.
On Thursday, May 25, Immanuel Lutheran Church (909 S Market) will be holding the Divine Service of the Feast of the Ascension at 7:00 p.m. at their Church. As has been their tradition, there will be a bratwurst supper beginning at 5:30 p.m. An R.S.V.P. is required only if you will be attending the supper prior to the service.